- A. Subnets will split domains to limit failures.
- B. A router will limit the traffic types between the clients and servers.
- C. Subnets provide more IP address space for clients and servers.
- D. A router will bridge the traffic between clients and servers.
- E. Internet access to the servers will be denied on the router.
The post A small company has 5 servers and 50 clients. What are two reasons an engineer should split this network into separate client and server subnets? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.