- A. Set -19 dBm of separation between APs on the same channel.
- B. Use the 5 GHz radio band due to 40 MHz bandwidth capability.
- C. Use the 5 GHz radio band due to the 24 non-overlapping channels.
- D. Set the cell boundary to -67 dBm.
- E. Set the cell overlap to 15%
The post A wireless engineer is getting ready to perform a predictive site survey. The new network needs to support data and voice over wireless. Which two Cisco recommendations should be considered for the design? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.