- A. NTP configuration is available, but not recommended.
- B. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled only on the wireless LAN controller.
- C. After enabling Cisco Hyperlocation on Cisco CMX, the APs and the wireless LAN controller must be restarted.
- D. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled on the wireless LAN controller and Cisco CMX.
- E. If the Cisco CMX server is a VM, a high-end VM is needed for Cisco Hyperlocation deployments.
The post What are two considerations when deploying a Cisco Hyperlocation? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.