- A. An artifact repository stores files needed and generated during the build process.
- B. An artifact repository provides traceability, search, and management of binary files.
- C. An artifact repository is needed only for CI/CD pipelines executed on a public cloud infrastructure.
- D. allows for comparing and merging changes in the source code.
- E. An artifact repository is needed only for managing open source software.
The post What are two roles of an artifact repository in a CI/CD pipeline? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.