The network-engineering team of a service provider is integrating several recently acquired networks into a more scalable common Unified MPLS architecture. The new network architecture will support end-to-end VPNv4 and VPNv6 services with these requirements:
• The IGP of the core layer is IS-IS In Area 0.
• The IGP of the aggregation layers is OSPF in Area 0.
• The LDP protocol Is used to distribute label bindings within each IGP domain.
Which task must the network engineer perform when implementing this new architecture?
- A. Configure BGP-LU between ABR routers of each IGP domain to carry MPLS label information in NLRI.
- B. Configure a BGP session between the ABR routers of each IGP domain to exchange VPNv4 or VPNv6 prefixes
- C. Configure the ABR in each IGP domain to preserve next-hop information on all VPNv4 and VPNv6 prefixes advertised by the PE.
- D. Configure mutual redistribution of each IGP domain’s loopback prefix to provide end-to-end LDP LSP
The post Which task must the network engineer perform when implementing this new architecture? appeared first on Majanto.