- A. APs that operate in FlexConnect mode cannot detect rogue APs.
- B. When connected to the controller, FlexConnect APs can tunnel traffic back to the controller.
- C. FlexConnect mode is used when the APs are set up in a mesh environment and used to bridge between each other.
- D. FlexConnect mode is a feature that is designed to allow specified CAPWAP-enabled APs to exclude themselves from managing data traffic between clients and infrastructure.
- E. FlexConnect mode is a wireless solution for branch office and remote office deployments.
The post Which two descriptions of FlexConnect mode for Cisco APs are true? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.