- A. All mapped multicast MAC addresses begin with 0x0100.5E
- B. The router performs the mapping before it hands the packet off to a switch
- C. All multicast MAC addresses end with 0x0100.5E
- D. The mapping process may generate overlapping addresses, which can cause receivers to receive unwanted packets
- E. All destination MAC addresses begin with an octet of binary 1s
The post Which two statements about mapping multicast IP addresses to MAC addresses are true? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.