- A. After enabling Cisco Hyperlocation on Cisco CMX, the APs and the wireless LAN controller must be restarted.
- B. NTP can be configured, but that is not recommended.
- C. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled on the wireless LAN controller and Cisco CMX.
- D. The Cisco Hyperlocation feature must be enabled only on the wireless LAN controller.
- E. If the Cisco CMX server is a VM, a high-end VM is needed for Cisco Hyperlocation deployments.
The post Which two statements about the requirements for a Cisco Hyperlocation deployment are true? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.