- A. UCS Manager uses JSON to encode API interactions and utilizes Base64-encoded credentials in the HTTP header for authentication.
- B. UCS Director API interactions can be XML- or JSON-encoded and require an API key in the HTTP header for authentication.
- C. Cisco Intersight uses XML to encode API interactions and requires an API key pair for authentication.
- D. UCS Manager API interactions are XML-encoded and require a cookie in the method for authentication.
- E. Cisco Intersight API interactions can be encoded in XML or JSON and require an API key in the HTTP header for authentication.
The post Which two statements are true about Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, or Cisco Intersight APIs? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.