- A. It allows for branching and merging so that different tasks are worked on in isolation before they are merged into a feature or master branch.
- B. It provides tooling to automate application builds and infrastructure provisioning.
- C. It allows multiple engineers to work against the same code and configuration files and manage differences and conflicts.
- D. It provides a system to track User Stories and allocate to backlogs.
- E. It allows developers to write effective unit tests.
The post Which two statements describe the advantages of using a version control system? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.