- A. Code execution blocks or waits for the call to an API to return.
- B. A callback function typically is used to process the response from an API call.
- C. A call to an API does not block the code, but rather it allows application processing to continue.
- D. The end user can experience latency or performance lag while waiting for the API call to return.
- E. The order in which API calls return can be guaranteed.
The post Which two statements describe the traits of an asynchronous API call? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.