- A. The Cisco CMX instances are installed in the same subnet.
- B. The types of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- C. The delay between the primary and secondary instance is 200 ms.
- D. The sizes of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- E. Both Cisco CMX installations are virtual.
The post An engineer completed the basic installation for two Cisco CMX servers and is in the process of configuring high availability, but it fails. Which two statements about the root of the issue are true? (Choose two.) appeared first on Majanto.